Tenants fees as listed below: -
- Holding Deposit (Equivalent to one weeks rent)
- Tenancy deposit capped at no more than five weeks' rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks' rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
- Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50 including VAT.
- Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
- Payment of £50 including VAT for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
- Utilities - gas, electricity, water
- Communications - telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
Wondering how much your
property is worth?
Book a Valuation