New to Kings? Get a Conveyancing Quote
Check your Conveyancing Status by logging into your account at My Conveyancing Status
We understand this process can be stressful, so our aim is to ensure that the necessary steps are carried out, quickly, thoroughly and effectively.
Our promise to you:
- There are no hidden costs - we will provide you with an itemised breakdown of fees and charges up front.
- Our small team will provide a friendly, personal service. Take a look at our customer satisfaction scores below.
- We’ll communicate in the way that you prefer, whether this is via our online system
- We will provide clear and independent professional advice, in plain English.
- We aim to progress your sale, purchase or remortgage as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- No move, no legal fee - If your move doesn't go ahead you won't pay any legal fees.
Kings Group Conveyancing are members of the Council for Licensed Conveyancers, giving you the confidence that the highest standards of service will be delivered.
Kings Conveyancing Process
Our Customer Satisfaction Survey
The feedback of our customers is of utmost importance to us. We are proud to say that many of our customers have been recommended to us by those who have chosen us in the past.
The conveyancing process can be a stressful and difficult one, with many aspects outside of our control, so it is important that we are able to react quickly and appropriately to issues, in order to ensure a successful outcome.
We have been tracking and publishing customer feedback on a monthly basis since January 2012. Please let us know if you’d like to see more detail from our monthly surveys.
|Month||Number of |
|% 'Delighted' with service||% 'Happy' with service||% 'Fairly happy' with service||% 'Unhappy' with service|