BIRDS DEVELOPMENT!SPACIOUS 4 BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME!!!- Kings Group Waltham Abbey are pleased to offer this 4 bedroom detached property to the market being sold CHAIN FREE. Located on the ever sought after Birds Development. To the front of the property you have your own private driveway with space for for numerous cars as well as a large front private garden area that is hidden by mature hedges. Upon entering the property you are greeted by a hallway leading to a spacious living room opening into a separate dining area. This property boasts an excellent sized kitchen/diner with sliding patio doors into the garden. Just off the kitchen you have internal access to the integral garage, downstairs WC and utility room. The ground floor also offers a study room perfect for somebody that works from home or alternatively this could be transformed into yet another reception room. On the first floor you ascend the stairs to a landing area. All four bedrooms are spacious doubles which have built in storage. The master bedroom benefits from a walk in wardrobe and its very own en-suite. The family bathroom is fully tiled and has both a corner bath and a separate shower. To the rear of the property you have a partially paved, private garden which is not overlooked, tax ban F, EPC rating C. Call 01992 652 006 now to book an appointment to view this rare property to the market property.
**Please note that any services, heating system or appliances have not been tested, and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order. **
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*
Interested in our properties? View similar properties here!