Kings Group are delighted to present this three bedroom flat located on the second floor in a sought after location. The property is in need of modernisation throughout and benefits from three double bedrooms, fitted kitchen, spacious light and airy living room leading to a private balcony, two-piece bathroom suite and separate w/c along with storage throughout. This would be an ideal opportunity for a first time buyer or investor.
Located on the borders of Tottenham and Wood Green, the property is 0.5 miles away from Seven Sisters Station which is on the Victoria Line and is served by bus routes accessing the local area and Central London. The property is well positioned for local schools and amenities, as well as a host of new restaurants, bars and shops. The Mall in Wood Green is a short distance away providing a shopping hub for local residents.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*
Interested in our properties? View similar properties here!