**POTENTIAL TO BUILD A FURTHER 3 HOUSES STP** An outstanding opportunity to purchase this unique and rare addition FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED house to the market. Situated on this quite and exclusive private road backing on directly to the River Lea Relief Channel and to the front the Canal. A SERENE RIVERSIDE LOCATION and would make a wonderful home with its BREATH-TAKING views. Located approximately 0.5 miles from Enfield Lock BR station which has direct lines to Tottenham Hale Station (with access to the Victoria line) and LONDON LIVERPOOL STREET. With the opportunity for FURTHER DEVELOPMENT stp this wonderful home also benefits from High Ceilings, Oozes Character, A Stunning Bright & Modern Fitted Kitchen Diner, Ground Floor W/C, First Floor Four Piece Bathroom Suite, Utility Room, Three Generous Size Bedrooms, Double Glazed & Gas Central Heating. This exceptional opportunity has a large rear EAST FACING garden which is well maintained. Internal viewings are highly recommended.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*
Interested in our properties? View similar properties here!