Kings are delighted to be able to offer to the market For Let this Studio apartment with a separate sleeping area situated on the fourth floor.
Mayfield House is located in the heart of Bethnal Green within walking distance to Bethnal Green Underground & Overground station but also with multiple bus routes in to the City, West End and beyond and additionally the Glorious Victoria Park is within a short walk and offers Beautiful Open Spaces and Miles of Scenic Walks. The Relaxed, Cool Feel of Victoria Park Farmers Market will make for wonderful lazy Sunday morning strolls. This property really is set within the Heart of the East End with easy access to all of the Restaurants, Bars, Shops, Markets, Gyms, Parks, Galleries and Museums this Exciting Area has on offer.
Internally the property offers a very spacious reception room with a separate sleeping area, Separate Kitchen and bathroom.
An early internal inspection is highly recommended in order to avoid disappointment.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*
Interested in our properties? View similar properties here!