CURRENTLY ACHIVEING RENT FROM BILLBOARD - PLEASE CALL KINGS TO DISCUSS FURTHER
REAR ALLOCATED PARKING (PREVIOUSLY RENTED OUT)
THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
EASY ACCESS TO M25 & A10
WALKING DISTANCE TO WALTHAM CROSS STATION
CLOSE TO LOCAL SHOPS & AMENITIES
Kings Group - Cheshunt are delighted to offer this THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE.
The property is situated within a few minutes’ walk from Waltham cross main shopping area, bus Station and British railway station which offers easy access directly to Tottenham Hale and London Liverpool Street.
The investment opportunity is currently setup as follows. A 2/3 Bedroom semi-detached house let out on a guaranteed rental basis at £1,200 PCM /£14,400 P/A. A separate rear garden space that was split from the original garden giving a separate lockup yard that would suit parking vehicles off road, currently vacant Rental Value Subject to any permissions required would be between £1,200 - £2,400 PA Approx.
In addition there is a Billboard facing Monarchs Way roundabout that captures the attention of commuters in and out of area. Currently let out in various sizes to a number of small businesses producing Approx. £5,000.00 could also be increased subject to demand.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*
Interested in our properties? View similar properties here!