Kings Group Cheshunt are delighted to offer this CHAIN FREE, SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOM SEMI DEATCHED HOUSE located in the SOUGHT AFTER WEST CHESHUNT AREA!.
This spacious and bright family home is the ideal purchase for anyone looking for a beautiful family home, that offers all the extras a home needs for day to day life. Located in one of the areas most popular and desirable developments this property offers amazing links to some of the areas most popular and sough after schools, such as Flamstead End School (0.6 miles), Fairfield's Primary School and Nursery (0.6 miles), Goffs Academy (1 mile) and many more all within a short walk or drive away. In addition to the above Lucern Close also benefits from having easy access to the A10 and M25, offering easy commute links into London and the surrounding areas. For public transport links there are local bus stops just a stones throw away offering routes in both directions, along with Cuffley Train Station and Cheshunt Station both being under 2 miles away offering direct lines into London.
The property comprises of spacious lounge/diner, fully fitted kitchen and ground floor WC. The first floor of the property includes two double bedrooms and a larger then average single bedroom and family bathroom. The exterior of the property has a low maintenance rear garden, a front driveway for up to 2 cars and a garage to the side. Internal viewings are highly recommended to avoid missing out please give us a call and arrange a viewing.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*
Interested in our properties? View similar properties here!