Leasehold - 72 Years remaining (Being extended to 125 years)
Overlooking Mabley Green
Ease of Access to A12, A13 & A11
Walking distance to local shops including Premier convenience store
Catchment of Gainsborough Primary School
Walking distance to Homerton Overground Station
*Guide Price - £350,000 - £375,000* Kings Group - Hackney are pleased to offer For Sale on a CHAIN FREE basis, this TWO BEDROOM FLAT on Lee Conservancy Road, E9. An ideal first time or investment purchase, this property is comprised of lounge, kitchen, two double bedrooms and family bathroom. The flat is within walking distance of Homerton Overground station and provides ease of access to the A12 with further road links to the A11, A13 and A406. Nearby are a number of local shops and amenities including Premier stores. The property overlooks Mabley Green, offering large green space immediately outside of the property. The property also falls within the catchment area of Gainsborough Primary School and Mossbourne Riverside Academy. To arrange a viewing, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Leasehold Information: Lease Term - 29/09/1996 to 29/09/2095 Remaining Lease - 72 Years (Being extended to 125 years on completion) Service Charge - TBC Ground Rent - TBC Council Tax - Band C EPC Rating - C
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*