Kings are delighted to bring to the market this stunning one bedroom flat in a popular development in Bethnal Green.
The property consists of one large bedroom, open plan kitchen / lounge with room for a dining table, spacious bathroom and fabulous private balcony with breathtaking views across London.
The location is perfect, on a quiet side street of new developments but enjoying all the amenities of Bethnal Green. Columbia Road, Brick Lane and Victoria Park are all a short stroll.
Transport - minutes from Bethnal Green Underground and Overground stations, with links to central London (central line), Liverpool Street and further a field. A ten-minute walk to Whitechapel Station which will soon have the advantage of Crossrail services.
The development was completed in 2022 and consists of just 4 flats. The flat has a private balcony with with amazing views of the city.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*