Large master bedroom with walk-in-wardrobe and en suite
Bright & Airy
Good-sized second double bedroom plus additional bathroom
Sleek modern kitchen
flat Set within a fantastic riverside development
A beautiful and stunning, two bedroom apartment with parking in this popular riverside development. Located within easy walking distance of Greenwich Town center and its local amenities and is conveniently located for transport links to central London and Canary Wharf. The property offers amazing, direct river views and offers a spacious living space throughout.
The property benefits from two double bedrooms, recently installed ensuite shower room and a further family bathroom with shower. Further benefits include a smart and modern, open plan kitchen with new integrated appliances including dishwasher, a generous size reception room with wood stripped floor. The property is offered unfurnished.
Deptford Rail Station - 0.42miles
Cutty Sark (for Maritime Greenwich) DLR Station - 0.46miles
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*