Kings Group - Enfield Town are pleased to offer this Four/FIVE BEDROOM EXTENDED END TERRACE HOUSE which comprises of two spacious reception rooms, third reception room/bedroom 5, fitted kitchen, shower room, four good sized bedrooms and family bathroom. In addition, there is a wide rear wrap around garden and a driveway. The property is conveniently located for access to the A10, A406 & M25 all of which offer good road links to the surrounding areas, as well as it within walking distance to Bush Hill Park Station with direct link to Liverpool Street and the London underground via Seven Sisters Station. In our opinion this property would make the perfect family home or ideal investment property as its within the catchment area of some of Enfield's most sought after schools including Galliard Primary School and Children Centre and Edmonton County.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*
Interested in our properties? View similar properties here!