**UNDER GOING REFURUB WITH MORE PHOTOS TO FOLLOW** We have pleasure in offering to rent this three bedroom house with 2 bathrooms in this quiet cul-de-sac, with a large rear garden and near gorgeous Lloyd Park, with easy transport options and access to nearby cycle routes. This property is equidistant from three primary schools all with Good and above Ofsted reports and benefits include three bedrooms, a spacious lounge, dining room, first floor bathroom, fitted kitchen and a charming rear garden.
This location provides easy access to Blackhorse Road Station and is a short distance from Walthamstow Central Tube Station and Walthamstow's shopping centre comprising of The Market, The Mall-Shopping Centre and 'The Scene' which is home to a variety of restaurants and a Multi-screen Cinema.
Walthamstow Central Underground Station - 0.94miles
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*
Interested in our properties? View similar properties here!