An attractive 2 bedroom duplex apartment on the top floors of this popular gated development in central Wapping, with secure parking, gym, bike storage and a daytime porter.
Situated on the 3rd & 4th floors and the apartment offers 700 sq ft. (64m²) of internal space over two floors. It comprises of a wide hallway entrance, which can make a useful study area. An open plan reception, which thank to its East/West orientation enjoys great access to natural light and a full width balcony to enjoy the afternoon sun. The fitted kitchen features wooden worktops and an integrated oven, hob and extractor with space for a washing machine and fridge freezer. The is also a useful under stairs storage cupboard that's surprisingly cavernous. On the upper level there is a generously sized bedroom with built in wardrobes.
Riverside Mansions is centrally located in Wapping with easy access to two stations and cycle routes to the City or Canary Wharf. It's a great location for people that want to be close to the action but no living above it. There's a village quality to the area with plenty of green spaces to enjoy, local shops, eateries and relatively little traffic. It's a very pleasant place to be.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*