This two double bedroom GROUND FLOOR flat is bright and airy throughout. Recently renovated to a high standard. Comprising of a spacious lounge, two double bedrooms, fitted bathroom and a modern fitted kitchen. This is not one to miss! Large Shared Garden too.
Just a short distance from Walthamstow Central Tube Station and Walthamstow's shopping centre comprising of The Market, The Mall shopping centre and The Scene which is home to a variety of restaurants and a multi-screen cinema. As well as being walking distance to Lea Bridge Station which offers good links to Tottenham Hale (Victoria Line), Stratford (Central Line, Jubilee Line, Overground, DLR and National Rail) the property is also ideal for those that love open green spaces with the Lee Valley Marshes and the Wetlands project just minutes away.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*