Kings Group estate agents are proud to present this immaculate three/four bedroom end terrace property. The property has been fully refurbished throughout and really stands out from the other properties in the area. The property consists of two reception rooms and fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. The property consists of two reception rooms and fully fitted kitchen as well as a ground floor bathroom with separate W/C. The garden has been beautifully landscaped and maintained to a very high standard.
The property is situated a stones throw away from Wood Street Station, and the very popular Wood Street shopping parade which consists of shops, pubs, restaurants as well as a indoor Georgian market.
Please contact us to book your viewing;
Wood Street Rail Station - 0.68miles
Highams Park Rail Station - 0.88miles
Walthamstow Central Underground Station - 1.08miles
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*