Kings Group are pleased to present this four bedroom 1930s house situated on the borders of Tottenham and Wood Green. Minutes away from both Downhills Park and Lordship Recreation Park, the property benefits from two reception rooms, an extended fitted kitchen/diner, downstairs shower room and private rear garden. The first floor boasts two double bedrooms and a comfortable single bedroom as well as a three piece family bathroom suite with stairs leading to a spacious light and airy loft room with en suite shower room. The property is being offered on a chain free basis and would be an ideal opportunity as a family home or investment opportunity.
Located on the borders of Tottenham and Wood Green, the property is 0.6 miles away from Turnpike Lane Underground Station which is on the Piccadilly Line and is served by bus routes accessing the local area and Central London. The property is well positioned for local schools and amenities, as well as a host of new restaurants, bars and shops. The Mall in Wood Green is a short distance away providing a shopping hub for local residents.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*