Situated only a short walk from Bethnal Green tube
Open Plan Kitchen
New Referbished/ Decorated
superb amenities of Roman Road
Secure Gated Development
This fantastically located two double bedroom apartment is set on the fourth floor of a privately gated new build development, Meath Crescent, in the heart of Bethnal Green. The property itself comprises of a master bedroom with en-suite, a second double bedroom, a modern three suite bathroom and a large open plan kitchen, dining and living room with views that overlook Meath Gardens green park. The property further benefits from secure phone entry system, wood flooring throughout and fitted to a modern excellent standard. The location of Meath Crescent means that it sits just off the main stretch of Roman Road, surrounded by multiple transport links being within close proximity to Bethnal Green and Stepney Green Stations. The beautiful Victoria Park is only a short walk away which can be enjoyed on the weekends where breakfast is provided in the Pavillion serving up fantastic varieties of food, and the more vibrant London Fields and Broadway Market known for its vast array of shops, bars, restaurants and pubs.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*
Interested in our properties? View similar properties here!