Walking Distance of Gordon Hill & Enfield Chase Stations
Communal Garden & Parking
Security Entry Phone System
Three Piece Bathroom Suite
Total floor Area: 44SQ.M
Kings Group - Enfield Town are delighted to offer this ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT which is located just off The Ridgeway within walking distance of Gordon Hill and Enfield Chase Stations, both of which offer fast links into the City. The accommodation comprises a lounge, fitted kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom. The property benefits from having a private balcony which is accessed from the lounge, communal gardens and parking.
Internal viewing is recommended - call to book an appointment on 0208 364 4118
Own front door to:-
Storage cupboard, meter cupboard, single radiator, laminate flooring, door to:
Bathroom (1.63m x 2.41m)
Double glazed window opaque window to rear, single radiator, panel enclosed bath with extractor fan,
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*