Kings Group are delighted to present this three bedroom flat presented in immaculate condition throughout and for sale on a chain free basis. The property benefits from a spacious light and airy lounge, separate modern fitted kitchen, two-piece bathroom suite with a separate w/c, two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and ample storage space throughout. This would be an ideal opportunity for a first time buyer or an investor.
Situated in the heart of the regeneration, the property is a 5 minute walk to Northumberland Park Station with trains going directly to Liverpool Street Station and excellent bus routes connecting the surrounding areas. It is also only minutes by train or bus to Tottenham Hale Station (Victoria Line and Stansted Express) with a fast connection to Central London. The property is moments away from local schools, amenities and restaurants and there is further development with new shops and delis being built alongside the stadium. The High Road West project proposes a new public square with new restaurants and shops creating new jobs and growth within the local area.
For a chance to win a £25 Amazon Voucher please download and print the colouring leaflet and
ask a child in your family to colour in the picture with as much creativity as they possibly
can!! Once complete please drop your picture in to your nearest branch.
Ts & Cs apply;
*Up to 4 entries per household allowed
*Participants must be under the age of 15
*Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
*Closing date is on the 31st July 2022
*Winner will be announced on Social Media on Monday 8th August 2022
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*