Located on a private residential road close to Wood Street station, this generously proportioned home offers a welcoming entrance hallway giving a great sense of space. The lounge with its large bay window to the front provides ample living space to relax, whilst the fitted kitchen and dining room to the back of the house both allow access to the private rear garden.
Upstairs there are two large double bedrooms, plus a third single bedroom. The master to the front includes a large bay window, whilst the rear double bedroom enjoys views across the garden. In addition, there is a large family bathroom.
Woodside Park Avenue is a sought-after private road located within just a short walk of Wood Street overground Station. You have road links to the A406, M11 and M25 nearby. Parts of Epping Forest are just minutes away while there is also easy access to shopping and leisure facilities at Wanstead, Woodford and Walthamstow Central. The property is also set within good catchment areas for both primary and secondary schools making this ideal for a family.
Wood Street Rail Station - 0.30miles
Snaresbrook Underground Station - 0.88miles
Walthamstow Central Rail Station - 0.91miles
Walthamstow Central Underground Station - 0.91miles
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*
Interested in our properties? View similar properties here!