Kings Group is proud to present this lovely three bedroom property on the well located Melford Road. Upon entrance the property consists of a large living room to the front of the property, followed by a fantastic sized dining room, and spacious kitchen to the rear that allows access to the downstairs bathroom and the rear garden. On the first floor are two double bedrooms and a single bedroom. A major selling feature for this property is also the location, being situated just behind the famous Walthamstow market allows access to many amenities as well as being within walking distance to Walthamstow Central & St James Street Station. Just a two minute walk in the opposite direction and you are in Lea Valley so country walks and bike rides are right on your doorstep as well. Call today to avoid certain disappointment.
St James Street (London) Rail Station - 0.25miles
Walthamstow Queens Road Rail Station - 0.37miles
Blackhorse Road Rail Station - 0.46miles
Blackhorse Road Underground Station - 0.47miles
Walthamstow Central Underground Station - 0.49miles
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*