CURRENTLY UNDER OFFER **ZERO DEPOSIT OPTION AVAILABLE**
THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM NEWLY REFURBISHED HOUSE AVAILABLE NOW!
This property is in the popular area of West Cheshunt in a quiet cul-de-sac with a bus stop only a few minutes walking distance which takes you to the Waltham Cross area or towards Broxbourne, as well as local shops and schools.
It comes with a DRIVEWAY AND GARAGE, three double bedrooms with one having a double wardrobe, a LARGE living room, stunning kitchen and bathroom with marble flooring, an EXTRA large south facing garden and loft access also.
If you would like to arrange a viewing please do contact us as soon as possible to avoid any disappointment.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*