A modern studio suite on the fifth floor of Indescon Square, a landscaped development located a short distance from the heart of Canary Wharf. This studio suite includes a fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, wood flooring, separated sleeping area, built-in storage and tiled bathroom décor. Residents benefit from landscaped grounds and a 24 hour concierge service.
The property offers an excellent location for access to Canary Wharf. Located just 3mins from South Quay DLR stop and just 5mins from Canary Wharf Underground makes the property perfectly suited to commutes along Jubilee and DLR lines. Currently, commutes from Canary Wharf to Bank, for example, are just 12mins. This apartment will additionally be an excellent hub for the upcoming Crossrail (Elizabeth Line); a service that will see journeys as far as Heathrow Airport achieved in as little as 39mins and travel to Tottenham Court Road reduced from 23mins to 11mins.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*