** NEW DEVELOPMENT - AVAILABLE APRIL 2020 - VIEWINGS BEING HELD NOW - LAST HOUSE AVAILABLE!! **
Stunning new gated development in the heart of Hertford - Boasting its modern, stylish design whilst oozing with character!
This immaculate 2 bedroom home offers an ultramodern lay out of the bathroom and two DOUBLE bedrooms on the ground floor and impressive open plan kitchen/ living area spread across the whole width and length of the property offering a fully integrated kitchen, brand new flooring and high ceilings with attractive beams on the first floor.
Allocated parking provided at the front of the property in a GATED DEVELOPMENT seconds walk from the town centre and central to both Hertford East and Hertford North station. Closest schools would be Simon Balle and Richard Hale.
Please note, there are no private garden - however it is around 2 minutes walk from Hartham Common.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*