Walking Distance of Enfield Town & Bush Hill Park Stations
Entry Phone System
Easy Access to A10 / M25
Kings Group- Enfield Town, are delighted to offer this CHAIN FREE ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT in NEED OF MODERNISATION which is located just off Southbury Road within walking distance of both Enfield Town and Bush Hill Park Overground Stations which offer fast links into London Liverpool Street with connects to the Victoria Line at Seven Sisters. Local Shops and amenities including Enfield's Retail parks are also easily accessible. The A10 / M25 are nearby offering good road links to the surrounding areas. The accommodation comprises lounge, fitted kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. The property benefits from having an allocated parking space and communal gardens. Internal viewing is recommended - call us today on 0208 364 4118 to book an appointment.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*