*** BEST FOUR BEDROOM HOUSE ON THE MARKET *** Kings Lettings are pleased to present to the market, this spacious 4 bedroom family home located just off Green Street EN3. The ground floor of this property benefits from a large through lounge with dinning space, open fully fitted modern kitchen,spacious conservatory, downstairs toilet and large easy maintenance garden. To the first floor of the property are a further two double bedrooms and a good sized single bedroom as well as the modern family bathroom with a separate shower cubicle. The third floor consists of a large double bedroom with an en-suite bathroom.
The property is offered unfurnished and is available start of December! Perfect for a family.
Call our experienced lettings team on 02088055959 to avoid disappointment.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*
Interested in our properties? View similar properties here!