Beautiful two bedroom second floor flat well located for Turkey Street Station which offers a 40 minute commute to Liverpool Street Station as well as the A10 and M25 being accessible for easy commuting throughout the surrounding area. The property comprises of a large open plan living/kitchen, two bedrooms and a good size family bathroom. The living room/kitchen has laminated flooring and is pleasantly decorated in neutral colours with large double glazing windows that lend this flat a real sense of space and light. The kitchen is modern with lots of storage and white goods, and the family bathroom has been well maintained with stunning floor to ceiling tiling. The two bedrooms are spacious, one being a good size double and the second, a large single perfect for young children to share. This gorgeous flat would be perfect for a small family, as it is close to very good nurseries, primary and secondary schools in the area, as well as charming parks and leisure centres. Available NOW!
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*