Kings Group letting agents are proud to present this beautiful two bedroom mid terrace property. You are greeted at the property with a large front garden and access to the property via a small porch. The property opens onto a lovely hallway which gives access to the large through lounge as well as the first floor. A lovely sized kitchen with integrated appliances leads off of the lounge. Access to the garden is through the lounge. The garden is easy to maintain. The first floor consists of a beautifully decorated four piece bathroom suite as well as two double bedrooms.
Call now to book a viewing and avoid disappointment.
St James Street (London) Rail Station - 0.35miles
Walthamstow Queens Road Rail Station - 0.41miles
Walthamstow Central Rail Station - 0.59miles
Walthamstow Central Underground Station - 0.59miles
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*