Kings Group Letting Agents are proud to present this delightful, brand newly refurbished three bedroom house, located on one of Leytons most sought after streets. Conveniently located just moments away from the many bars, restaurants and boutiques of Leyton and Walthamstow. Also ideally situated for numerous transport links across London.
The ground floor of this property benefits from a bright and airy reception room leading into a modern fitted dine in kitchen finished to the very highest standard. All brand new white goods will be ordered once an offer is accepted for the lucky new tenants moving in. The kitchen leads into a lovely, easily maintained garden. The first floor consists of three extremely spacious double bedrooms and one bathroom. Double glazed, gas central heating, with thick carpet flooring fitted throughout. This property also has a double garage amazing for all uses. A truly amazing opportunity that will not be around for long so please be sure to book your viewings to avoid disappointment,
Leyton Midland Road Rail Station - 0.56miles
Lea Bridge Rail Station - 0.69miles
Walthamstow Queens Road Rail Station - 0.89miles
Walthamstow Central Rail Station - 0.98miles
Walthamstow Central Underground Station - 0.98miles
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*