***AWAITING PHOTO'S*** Three bedroom two reception family home available now, well located for excellent local schools in the area and access to local transport links as the A10 and A406 are within easy reach, as is Edmonton Green Train and Bus Station. Boasting two good size reception rooms on the ground floor - one can be used as the fourth bedroom and a family kitchen leading to the garden. Upstairs, there are two large double bedrooms and a good size single bedroom as well as a modern three piece bathroom. With a large garden to the rear of the property, perfect for children to enjoy after school or for a relaxing barbeque at the weekend. Gas central heating and double glazed windows, make this charming home efficient to run and a real cosy bolthole. First to view will take this fantastic home! Call Now! Awaiting EPC rating. £1700pcm.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*