Kings Group present this first floor 1 bedroom flat to the market. Featuring a modern kitchen, lounge/diner, large double bedroom and modern bathroom. Located in in the town center this property is ideally situated in a quiet area of Waltham Abbey, Also benefiting from excellent transport links, being only a 2 minute walk from a bus stop that is serviced by a route that takes you to Waltham Cross British Rail station in just 10 minutes. Ideal for those of you that commute to work. Also falling into the catchment area for some superb local primary and secondary schools. In addition to this you are just a 5 minute walk from a selection of local amenities. This property is finished to a high standard and really must be seen to be fully appreciated. Energy Rating D. Council Tax Band B. Lease Term: 125 Years From 29 September 2005. Lease Term Remaining 106 years.
Call 01992 652 006 to arrange your viewing and avoid disappointment.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*
Interested in our properties? View similar properties here!