Kings Group are delighted to present this chain free, two bedroom split level maisonette on the second and third floor. The property is in need of modernisation throughout and benefits from a spacious light and airy lounge, fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms, three-piece family bathroom suite, ample storage space and stunning river views. This would be an ideal opportunity for a first time buyer or investor.
The property is situated alongside the picturesque River Lea and nearby Markfield Recreational Ground offering plenty of open space. A stroll down the River Lea brings you to Springfield Park, a local nature reserve providing a tranquil environment. Additional benefits consist of a wide array of restaurants, pubs, bars and cafes nearby Stoke Newington that will cater for every taste and occasion. The area is well served by public transport including excellent bus, tube, rail and road transport links, with Tottenham Hale (Victoria Line) and South Tottenham (London Overground) station both easily accessible.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*
Interested in our properties? View similar properties here!