Situated Within the Sought after Enfield Island Village Location
Semi Detached House with a Modern Open Plan, Lounge/ Dining Area
Off Street Parking
First Floor Bathroom & First Floor En-Suite
Modern Bedroom with Walk-In Wardrobe
Offered Chain Free
EPC Rating C
Security lights and Alarm System
KINGS GROUP are delighted to offer this IMMACULATE AND STUNNING Three Bedroom SEMI DETACHED House to the market. Offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN and is situated within the sought after Enfield Village and Lee Valley Nature Reserve. Within close proximity to Enfield Lock Station, M25/A10 this has great links into London Liverpool Street, Tottenham Hale and would make an Ideal Family Home. This property has been recently refurbished to an extremely high standard and benefits from a modern lounge/dining area with a fully integrated kitchen boasting from underfloor heating and a swan neck hot water tap system, integrated TV unit with built in electrical fire place, usb electrical sockets, utility room with built in plumbing, fully insulated garden cabin with electrical sockets and a mini bar, outdoors entry walkway lighting, generous size bedrooms with a walk-in-wardrobe and en-suite.
Private Estate Fee - £268 P/A Council Band F EPC Rating E
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*
Interested in our properties? View similar properties here!