** Available from 25th November** Kings Lettings are pleased to show for let this well-presented two bedroom first floor flat. Located close by to St James Street and Blackhorse Road stations, this home is ideal for commuters looking to live in a convenient but peaceful location. In good condition throughout, it offers a bright living room which leads onto the stunning modern kitchen, two double bedrooms, one with walk-in wardrobe area, and three piece bathroom.
Brick-fronted and semi-detached, you have a generous lounge and garden. St James Street overground station is just twelve minutes away on foot, for direct twenty minute runs to Liverpool Street.
If it's nature you're craving then you're spoilt for choice here - St James Park, Honeybone Allotments and Lee Valley Park are all just around the corner, while the tranquil blue and green space of Walthamstow Wetlands is within easy walking distance.
St James Street (London) Rail Station - 0.46miles
Walthamstow Queens Road Rail Station - 0.56miles
Lea Bridge Rail Station - 0.62miles
Walthamstow Central Rail Station - 0.74miles
Walthamstow Central Underground Station - 0.74miles
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*