Close Proximity To Willowfield School, St Patricks Catholic School & Stoneydown Park School
500ft To Blackhorse Road Station
Bright & Airy
Kings Groups is proud to present this three bedroom property on Blackhorse Road.
Sharers & Families are welcome.
This is a great property, which upon entrance consists of a SPACIOUS LIVING ROOM AND DINNING ROOM which then allows access into the kitchen, from the kitchen you can access the down rear garden. On the first floor the property consists of two double bedrooms and a single bedroom.
Being situated close to the famous Walthamstow market allows access to many amenities as well as being within walking distance to St James Street Station and Blackhorse Road Station. Just a two minute walk in the opposite direction and you are in Lea Valley so country walks and bike rides are right on your doorstep as well.
The property is also within close proximity of Willowfield school, St Patrick's catholic primary school and Stoneydown Park primary school. The property comes with double glazed windows and a combination boiler that has been regularly serviced. Call today to avoid certain disappointment.
Blackhorse Road Rail Station - 0.11miles
Blackhorse Road Underground Station - 0.12miles
St James Street (London) Rail Station - 0.42miles
Walthamstow Queens Road Rail Station - 0.71miles
Walthamstow Central Underground Station - 0.84miles
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*
Interested in our properties? View similar properties here!