Stunning 1 bedroom 1 bathroom apartment only a short walking distance from Royal Victoria (DLR) situated in the iconic Westgate Apartments development.
Located on the 10th floor, this apartment is well sized and also includes a well laid out open-plan reception and dining room combined with a deluxe designer kitchen, as well as a double bedroom you can escape into after the toils of your day. Dark wooden floors will greet you, no carpets in this apartment so no need to worry about getting the carpets dirty. The room is coupled with a balcony that will lead you out onto stunning views over the Royal Docks, 02 arena and Canary Wharf skyline. The living room will also benefit from having the balcony at the end of the room as well as including plush furniture like the reclining black leather chairs.
A sense of safety and security is assured with the knowledge that you have an on-site concierge service with CCTV monitoring, as well as your own video entry-phone system. Further to that, tenants benefit from an on-site gymnasium.
Bank will be located around 20 minutes away by DLR, Canary wharf will be even closer. Or North Greenwich which is accessible by the Emirate cable car in less than 15 minutes. Shops, Restaurants, bars cafes etc are on your door stop. A great place to live.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*