- Recently refurbished kitchen and bathroom
- Available 29th May
- Original features: fireplace, sash windows, wooden flooring
- Suitable for professionals and sharers
- London Fields, Broadway Market and Regent's Canal
- Call 0208 510 0808 to view!
- Mare Street Market, Netil House, Institute of Light
IN DEMAND, SOUGHT AFTER, TWO BEDROOM FLAT, LONDON FIELDS, RECENTLY REFURBISHED WITH ORIGINAL FEATURES, MINUTES FROM BROADWAY MARKET AND REGENT'S CANAL. AVAILABLE 29TH MAY.
Two bedroom flat, located on a residential, tree-lined street in London Fields.
This two bedroom split-level (first floor and mid-floors) flat comprises of a living room, a kitchen and a bathroom. All the living room, kitchen and the bedrooms are of a generous size. The flat enjoys an original feature fireplace, sash windows, wooden flooring and high ceilings. It exudes Victorian character whilst being fittingly modern.
This two bedroom flat is unfurnished, perfect for a couple or sharers with their own belongings.
Its location is excellent, as it is seconds from the much-loved London Fields, minutes from the attractive Broadway Market and it is within walking-distance of the much-enjoyed Regent's Canal, from where you can leisurely stroll to Victoria Park. Popular attractions, including Mare Street Market, Netil House and the Institute of Light are nearby.
Please contact us to arrange a viewing;