Kings Group are pleased to present this three bedroom Victorian period house located minutes away from both Tottenham Hale Station and Retail Park. The property has been well maintained throughout and benefits from two spacious reception rooms, a dining room leading to a fitted kitchen, downstairs three piece family bathroom. The first floor boasts three double bedrooms with the family bathroom located via the third bedroom and stairs leading down to the ground floor. This would be an ideal opportunity for a family or an investor.
Situated minutes away from Seven Sisters Station and Tottenham Hale Train and Bus Station, the excellent transport links provides easy access into Central London and the surrounding areas. Tottenham Hale connects local residents to Stratford and Liverpool, with the fast train taking only 15 minutes (Overground), Stansted Airport (Stansted Express) and Central London (Victoria Line). Tottenham Retail Park is moments away with plenty of shops, restaurants and convenience stores. Regeneration is currently taking place in the area with the station and stadium under refurbishment and the proposed Crossrail 2 project passing through the station.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*