A beautifully furnished studio apartment. Includes an open living area, fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, wood flooring, full length windows, fitted storage and a tiled bathroom suite.
A beautifully furnished studio apartment situated on the seventieth floor of the Grantham House, City Island E14. This apartment comprises open plan reception and bedroom, modern fitted high spec kitchen, stylish bathroom and private balcony with accessed from the reception. This building is set in the new exciting development of City Island, a unique new riverside development and 12 acre neighbourhood - creating a mini-Manhattan in London. Residents of City Island will benefit from 24 hour concierge, residents only gym and indoor and outdoor swimming pools, spa facilities and private lounge. Located with excellent transport links in to London such as Canning Town underground station and Canning Town DLR.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*