The unit is currently fitted in shell and benefit from proximity both West Silvertown and Pontoon Dock DLR Stations. High floor to ceiling heights across most of these units allow tenants to install mezzanine areas as part of their fit-out.
Royal Wharf is an exciting new 37.5 acre waterfront mixed use development in Silvertown within the Royal Docks, London's most exciting regeneration area. Boasting a 500m south-facing riverside walk along the River Thames, Royal Wharf comprises 3,385 residential units, as well as approximately 100,000 sq ft of retail and office accommodation.
Served by 2 DLR stations; Pontoon Dock and West Silvertown, they provide quick access to Central London and London City Airport. Custom House Station, is also nearby giving access to The Elizabeth Line in 2019 with fast connections across Central London and beyond.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*
Interested in our properties? View similar properties here!