**VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE** Set in a quiet residential street this home is just a short walk to excellent local amenities, including the popular WOOD STREET with its many shops, cafe's and restaurants. This fantastic property is a WONDERFUL FAMILY HOME. Comprising of a through lounge, separate dining room and a kitchen positioned at the rear of the house, which opens directly to the REAR GARDEN, which is a very pleasant space to relax in the summer months.
Upstairs are three good sized and very well-presented bedrooms, offering flexibility for a growing family. This quiet location is perfect for transport, shopping, and the new cinema complex, and a short walk to the green spaces and recreational facilities of LLOYD PARK and the William Morris Gallery.
Wood Street Rail Station - 0.63miles
Walthamstow Central Underground Station - 0.97miles
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*
Interested in our properties? View similar properties here!