++ZERO DEPOSIT OPTION AVAILABLE++ A beautifully presented, spacious and thoughtfully arranged property. This lovely property comprises reception room, fully fitted kitchen, a spacious bedroom and a three piece bathroom suite. The property retains many original features with high ceilings and ample storage cupboards.
High Street, E13 is located in Plaistow moments from Hermit Road Recreational Ground and Balaam Leisure Centre for some entertaining days out. The property is also within a mile of Canning Town, Star Lane and Plaistow Station allowing easy access to the city, as well as bus routes to multiple locations. The property is off Barking Road offering a multitude of local amenities, places to eat and to shop, as well as bars and restaurants to enjoy.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*