This Newly Refurbished Modern Studio room with ALL BILLS INCLUDED is located only minutes’ walk from Seven Sisters Station and Tottenham Hale Station with also many local amenities nearby. This MODERN DOUBLE STUDIO boasts from being FULLY FURNISHED with a double bed and wardrobe and its own 3 piece En-suite bathroom with a bath. You would also have your own small kitchenette consisting of a fridge freezer, microwave, kettle, toaster and space for your own kitchen appliances. Furthermore, this property benefits from a fully fitted shared kitchen including a washing machine for your use and also a shared garden, which would have unlimited access to! This Property is one that you don't want to miss out on! so Call NOW to book your viewings!!
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*