Kings Lettings are proud to present this first floor TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM flat available in a quiet residential cul de sac. This period property is located close to several transport facilities including WALTHAMSTOW CENTRAL underground and ST JAMES overground. This property benefits from large double bedrooms with and open plan kitchen and living area. Additionally there is off road parking and a large communal garden. Awaiting EPC. Available Now. Call Today to Avoid Disappointment.
St James Street (London) Rail Station - 0.48miles
Lea Bridge Rail Station - 0.58miles
Walthamstow Queens Road Rail Station - 0.59miles
Walthamstow Central Rail Station - 0.78miles
Walthamstow Central Underground Station - 0.78miles
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*