Kings Group Waltham Abbey are delighted to offer this presentable end terrace 2 bedroom property to the market.
On the ground floor, you have a kitchen with eye and base level units with integrated dishwasher and space for a washing machine and top and bottom fridge/freezer. The living room is a brilliant size boasting a dining room area and access directly into the garden. To the first floor you have two good sized double bedrooms with bedroom two offering a well sized wardrobe area. The bathroom is finished with a white three piece suite and part tiled. The rear garden is partially paved, partially laid to lawn, perfect for entertaining in the summer months. This property also benefits from its own allocated parking space. Council Tax Band C. EPC Rating D.
Situated in the heart of Waltham Abbey's historic market town centre and just a short walk to all the amenities it has to offer. This property has access to great transport links with a bus stop only a minutes walk from your doorstep, which will take you to Waltham Cross British Rail Station in just 10 minutes, with direct access into London Liverpool street within 30 minutes.
Call 01992 652 006 to arrange your viewing and avoid disappointment.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*
Interested in our properties? View similar properties here!