***2 BEDROOM FLAT WITH LONG LEASE***Kings Group Waltham Abbey are delighted to bring to the market, this spacious 2 double bedroom, first floor flat on the ever sought after meridian development. The property benefits from having a spacious lounge/dining area with bay window and Juliette balcony, ensuring the space remains bright and airy. Both bedrooms are a superb size boasting plenty of room for free standing storage. The master bedroom benefits from an en-suite. The family bathroom is fitted with a white 3 piece suite and is fully tiled. The property also offers your very own allocated car port. Located just a 10 minute drive to Waltham Cross British Rail Station and J26 on the M25, you are ideally situated for commuting. Also being just a 10 minute walk to Waltham Abbey's historic market town centre and all the amenities it has to offer. The property also boasts a long lease. Call us now on 01992 652 006 to arrange your viewing and avoid disappointment.
Ground Rent £25 Service Charge £1100pa (£550.00 bi-annual) Council Tax Band D Lease Term 999 Years From 1 January 1999 Lease Term Remaining 974 years EPC Rating C
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*
Interested in our properties? View similar properties here!