Kings Group are delighted to present this one bedroom purpose built development. The property is immaculate condition throughout and benefits from a spacious light and airy lounge with dining area and a modern fitted kitchen. This great space offers one double bedroom, a spacious modern family bathroom and ample storage space throughout. This amazing development also includes a wonderful private balcony.
The flat is situated minutes walk to Clapton station and many other transport links. The flat is south facing and is flooded with light during the day, making it a very warm and cosy flat all year. The bedroom and living room has views as far as the Shard and Canary Wharf. From the balcony, the trees of Millfields park can be seen. Hackney Downs park, Walthamstow Marshes/River Lea and the Chatsworth Road market are all within walking distance.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*
Interested in our properties? View similar properties here!