Prime Development Opportunity: 3-Bed End Terrace with Expansive Side Plot
Discover a rare gem, a chain-free, 3-bedroom extended end-of-terrace house with a garage, accompanied by a substantial plot of land to the side. This property offers potential for development and expansion, pending Planning Permission approval.
Situated on Broomstick Hall Road, this property enjoys an excellent location with easy access to Waltham Abbey town center, making it a highly sought-after investment opportunity. Moreover, its proximity to the M25 and A10 ensures convenient connectivity to nearby areas. Energy Rating F
Seize this unique chance to shape your dream home or an exciting development project.
Don't miss out – schedule a viewing today and explore the potential of this exceptional property by call Kings on 01992 652 006.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*
Interested in our properties? View similar properties here!