** LARGER THAN YOUR AVERAGE 2 BEDROOM APARTMENT **
Spacious 2 bedroom apartment located on the 2nd floor of the highly desired Mill Court block which is located adjacent to Harlow Town Railway station! Offering 2 large double bedrooms, the master bedroom also has an en suite and balcony access! There is a large family bathroom along with a excellent size living area with room for dining plus an open plan style modern kitchen fitted with white goods!
This property has an extensive size balcony stretching the whole width of the property with access from the bedroom and the living area.
Transport facilities are exceptional from this property via bus and train and also comes with allocated parking. Short walk to the town centre, Princess Alexandra Hospital and Town Park!
Available September. Call today to book your viewing for our open day - limited spaces left available.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to King Lettings the Agent)
* Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks rent. You can calculate the total weekly rent using one of the following formula: (your monthly rent x 12) 52
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
* Payment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
* Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate
* Payment of £50 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
* Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
* Utilities gas, electricity, water
* Communications telephone and broadband
* Installation of cable/satellite
* Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
* Television licence
* Council Tax
Other permitted payments
* Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
* Kings Lettings is a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agentâ€™s website or by contacting the agent directly.
*We are members of the Propertymark Client Money Protection scheme*
*We are members of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.*
Interested in our properties? View similar properties here!